We are, from time to time, looking for professional individuals to grow with the company.
Please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful candidates will be contacted and interviews will be conducted.
Phoenix of Swaziland Assurance Co. Ltd., as part of the Phoenix Assurance Group with subsidiaries in Mozambique, Namibia, Botswana, and Zambia, is a non-life Insurance Company operating in Eswatini since 2015.
Part of our company strategy is to promote from within employing Swazi nationals with requisite and relevant skills for various positions.
We are seeking additional staff and currently looking for young and energetic individuals with background in non-life insurance Underwriting.
Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate with minimum 2-3 years relevant work experience.
Key Responsibilities and Required Skills:
- Examining insurance proposals.
- Collecting background information, and assessment of risk.
- Analysing statistical data, and preparing recommendations/proposals.
- Preparing quotes and negotiating with brokers and clients.
- Preparing policies and endorsements.
- Preparing and maintaining premium register.
- Liaising with insurance brokers and customers.
- Excellent record keeping, customer service, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to work in a team as well as independently.
- Must be able to work effectively and efficiently under pressure.
- Must have skills in MS office and other related applications/softwares.
If you are keen to join our team of professionals, please send in your CV with a photograph to email@example.com by the 5th of December 2021.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Phoenix is an equal opportunity employer and believes in a competitive compensation plan.